Yvette Dissel is partner at Boontje Advocaten. She is an attorney at law since 1996 en fully specialized in employment law. She has a general employment law practice and among others extensive experience with legal proceedings and advising with respect to employment terms and conditions, collective dismissals, TUPE, co-determination and national and international secondment. She has particular expertise within the financial sector and with regard to international employment relationships.
- Assisting a large financial institution with regard to a reorganization;
- Conducting legal proceedings on behalf of a bank with respect to various employment law matters, such as the applicability of the social plan;
- Advising an international employer about employment terms and conditions, such as expat contracts;
- - Acting on behalf of a large seconder in respect of a dispute about TUPE.
- Published various articles, amongst others about cross-border employment and compliance within employment law;
- Provides workshops and lectures at various educational institutions, such as the Rotterdam School of Management Erasmus University.