Yvette Dissel is partner at Boontje Advocaten. She is an attorney at law since 1996 en fully specialized in employment law. She has a general employment law practice and among others extensive experience with legal proceedings and advising with respect to employment terms and conditions, collective dismissals, TUPE, co-determination and national and international secondment. She has particular expertise within the financial sector and with regard to international employment relationships.
- Assisting a large financial institution with regard to a reorganization;
- Conducting legal proceedings on behalf of a bank with respect to various employment law matters, such as the applicability of the social plan;
- Advising an international employer about employment terms and conditions, such as expat contracts;
- - Acting on behalf of a large seconder in respect of a dispute about TUPE.
- Published various articles, amongst others about cross-border employment and compliance within employment law;
- Provides workshops and lectures at various educational institutions, such as the Rotterdam School of Management Erasmus University.
The Netherlands Bar
Yvette has registered the following legal area in The register of legal areas of The Netherlands Bar:
• Labor law
According to the standards of The Netherlands Bar the registration obliges her to obtain ten training credits per year.