Wouter Hes is partner at Boontje Advocaten since 2008. He is an attorney at law (advocaat) since 1992 and is specialized in matters related to employment law, employee participation law and medical disciplinary law. Wouter has a medical degree, is a certified coach and is a much experienced lawyer in cases of incapacitated employees during and in connection with illness. He has much experience in relation to the international (cross-border) employment law issues.
- Conducted various legal proceedings for the market leader in the area of public transport
- Advised various multinationals with regard to employment law, including the special position of the incapacitated (ill) employee
- Assisted an industrial company that operates worldwide with regard to a reorganization
- Executive coaching
- Editor of employment law on different training establishments
- Regularly publishes about various employment law matters, such as the employee that is incapable to work due to illness
The Netherlands Bar
Wouter has registered the following legal area in The register of legal areas of The Netherlands Bar:
• Labor law
According to the standards of The Netherlands Bar the registration obliges him to obtain ten training credits per year.