Since the start of her career in 2008, Stéphanie Spoelder is attorney at law specializing in employment law. As trusted advisor to (inter)national companies and (executive) employees, Stéphanie advises, litigates and negotiates on all aspects of employment law. Given her background, Stéphanie has gained considerable expertise in and experience with employment law related aspects of fraud, corruption and integrity matters as well as with international employment relations, reorganizations and co-determination law. Besides her commercial practice, Stéphanie maintains an active and longstanding pro bono practice, including providing legal advice to Hulphond Nederland foundation. In addition hereto, she is board member of Friends for Life, a foundation that provides scholarships to girls and boys from poor families in Kenya in order to further their education after secondary school.
- Assisting (international) companies and executive employees with employment related aspects of fraud, corruption and integrity matters
- Assisting (international) companies with reorganizations and works council processes
- Advise and litigate on the conclusion, amendment and termination of (international) employment relationship(s).
- Publishes articles on various employment law related topics
- Provides courses on employment law related topics, and specifically on topics regarding the employment law related aspects of fraud, corruption and integrity matters
- Board member of Foundation Friends for Life