Pauline Sick is partner at Boontje Advocaten. She is an attorney at law since 1997 and worked at Van Doorne Advocaten until 2009. From the start of her career, Pauline exclusively works in the area of employment law. She has a broad employment law practice and provides services to various market sectors (profit and non-profit), with a specific focus on collective employment law (mainly collective bargaining agreement law), flexible employment relationships (mainly assignments) and co-determination law. She advises and lectures about these subjects. Pauline furthermore graduated in English linguistics and literature.
- Assisting companies in various industries about the obliged applicability of a sectoral collective bargaining agreement;
- Advising companies about various collective rules within the employment agency industry;
- Acting on behalf of various educational institutions;
- Advising and acting on behalf of a works council within the aviation industry.
- Editor of Rechtspraak Arbeidsrecht praktisch bewerkt (RAR);
- Editor of Tijdschrift Recht en Arbeid (TRA);
- Lectures for Kluwer in the area of employment law;
The Netherlands Bar
Pauline has registered the following legal area in The register of legal areas of The Netherlands Bar:
• Labor law
According to the standards of The Netherlands Bar the registration obliges her to obtain ten training credits per year.