Loes Wevers is attorney at law since 2010 and joined Boontje Advocaten as per 1 September 2015 after having worked at Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn for 5 years. She has a general employment law practice and extensive experience in employment relationships in the public sector. Loes advises and litigates in proceedings concerning individual and collective dismissal cases, employment terms and conditions and flexible labour. Her special area of attention is social security law.
- Advises companies about possibilities and effects of various forms of flexible labour (payrolling, secondment, contracting)
- Advises about possible effects of (pseudo) self-employment (amongst others service agreements)
- Acts on behalf of companies in the public sector and civil servants (special focus on the legal status of civil servants)
- Regularly publishes about various employment law matters
- Lectures for companies in the area of employment law
- Has been seconded as an in house counsel at a multinational for 7 months