Edith Molemans is attorney at law as per 2002 at Boontje Advocaten. Since 1 February 2014 she also is the managing director of Boontje Advocaten. Edith has a broad employment law practice with a specific focus on public service law and education law. She acts on behalf of employers, including educational institutions, and employees.
- Assisting an educational institution with regard to the termination of employment relationships;
- Advising with regard to the policy of employers regarding employment terms and conditions;
- Drafting policies and codes of conduct.
- Member of the Professional Field Committee of Law, NHA Hogeschool;
- Lectures for various educational institutions, including Medilex, in the area of employment- and education law;