As per 2009 Dianne van Moerkerk is attorney at law at Boontje Advocaten. Her practice includes every aspect of employment law. Dianne advises and conducts legal proceedings on behalf of both employees as well as employers in respect of various matters, such as termination of employment agreements, reorganizations and regulations about employment terms and conditions. Her special area of attention is the employee that is incapable for work due to sickness.
- Assisting employers and employees with respect to re-integration of sick employees;
- Assisting employers in respect of possible penalties regarding the payment of salary of sick employees;
- Advising (inter)national companies in the context of reorganizations.
- Regularly publishes about various employment law matters, such as the employee that is incapable to work due to sickness;
- Is part of a working group since 2010, which consists of attorneys at law of Amsterdam offices and which discusses literature and case law in the area of employment law on a monthly basis.
- Graduated Cum Laude the post-academic course in Employment Law (PALA) at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam.
The Netherlands Bar
Dianne has registered the following legal area in The register of legal areas of The Netherlands Bar:
• Labor law
According to the standards of The Netherlands Bar the registration obliges her to obtain ten training credits per year.