From the beginning of his career in 2005, Danny Vesters solely worked in the field of employment law, in relation to which he more specifically focusses on the international employment practice, flexibility in employment relations (platforms, services, secondment, etc.) and privacy. At Boontje Advocaten Danny initiated the privacy practice which resulted in a Privacy Team that operates on the interface of employment and privacy. The Privacy Team focusses on implementation and compliance issues, advises (amongst others) on the impact of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data breach notification obligation, the transfer of personal data to third countries, data processing agreements, screening and monitoring issues, and the role of the works council.
- advising and assisting (international) companies with the implementation of the GDPR;
- advising and supporting a large accountancy firm with the implementation of the GDPR;
- assisting (international) companies with the privacy aspects of employment law;
- advising employment agencies;
- advising international companies on employment aspects of Dutch employment law.
- Grotius has completed in 2013;
- provides seminars on various employment law related topics to international companies;
- provides seminars, workshops and awareness training to (international) companies about the privacy aspects of employment law;
- publishes articles about privacy in employment law;
- member graduation committee Hogeschool Avans & Fontys;
- member harassment complaints committee Greenpeace.