Paul Boontje is the founder of Boontje Advocaten (2001), one of the first boutique law firms in the area of employment law. Paul has a broad employment law practice. Besides his areas of attention (reorganizations, non-competition, position of the director under the articles of association), Paul has a particular focus on mediation. Paul is MfN-register mediator.
- Advising in respect of large reorganizations, amongst others in the care sector and the professional services sector, the industry and retailing business;
- Conducting legal proceedings with respect to non-compete clauses on behalf of reputable companies, amongst others in the retailing business;
- Advising both directors and companies about the particular position of the director under the articles of association.
- Former deputy judge;
- Editor SDU Commentary Employment Law (director under the articles of association);
- Part of the working group Employment Termination Law VAAN;
- Part of the working group The Director VvA.